Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

My Underarms Smell Good!

First of all, I gotta say, I have not been able to get online and view "blogland" in a few days and I was beginning to feel I "needed" to get online and look.
LOL!
I felt like I was missing out on some good deals and coupons!

Anyways,

Today on my lunch break I decided to go to Walgreen's since I had some Register rewards to use. I got everything pictured for $0.94 and from 1 $3.00 RR!

*3 Adidas deodorant on clearance for $1.09 - Used $1.00 off coupon = $0.09 each


(I was resourceful and noticed the full price deodorants had $1.00 off peelie coupons on them. I read the coupon and was happy when I realized I could use them on my clearance find! I would have bought more, but these were the last three.)


*2 Old spice deodorants on clearance for $0.62 each - Used $1.00 off 3 coupon = $0.12 each
*2 Sunday newspapers for $1.50 each


Would have bought the Bic Razor for $1.79 on clearance, but they would not allow me to use my $2.00 off coupon .... I wish I knew how other people are able to do this.


I did good right?

I'm proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment