Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

More Cheap Peeps

Another wonderful experience at Walgreen's.
3 stores, 6 transactions
So much EASIER when Matt comes with since I am able to do 2 separate transactions in each store. Of course, I don't think he enjoys it as much as I do!
Here is what I purchased:

2 packages or Peeps $0.12 each
3 Edge of Men's Shaving Gel $2.99 with $3 RR back
5 Colgate Toothbrushes $3.29 with $3.50 RR back
6 Fiber Choice packs $2.49 with $2.50 RR back
1 package of Hair Ties $1.99 with $2 RR back
1 Chapstick $1.99 with $2 RR back

3 Caramels $0.35 (not pictured - ate in the car! Only bought them to get my total up to use RRs)

The shaving gel (Edge for men or Skintimate for women) and Chapstick have Register Rewards all month long. So buy some and stock up if you use either or both of these items!
My receipts!







Spent $8.03 out of pocket. (I messed up on 1 transaction which cost me....I missed counted how much it will be. Lesson learned though....take your time!)

Before I went shopping today, I had $25 worth of RR from yesterday.

I used some, and still have $30.50 worth of RR today!

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment