Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

It Actually Worked

I am STILL SHOCKED at how well my Walgreen's experience was while in the city!!!
I went to 2 different stores and between us both, we did 5 transactions.
Such nice employees in these 2 stores.
I wish they were friendly in my local stores.
Look at what I bought!
I hardly paid anything out of pocket!
Let me start off by saying I love fellow coupon/ deal bloggers!
Thank you to all the bloggers who have helped me find such wonderful deals!
The good deal I got today....
In the ad it says if you buy and 6 participating Degree or Dove products you will receive $6 in register rewards back.
Thanks to bloggers, I found out the trial size deodorants worked on this deal.
The first time I brought them to the register I was hesitant but thought, "What do I have to lose?"
I was hesitant because bloggers had about how it may work one minute but not the next or it could work in one area but not another.
Obviously, it worked!
I did it 4 times!
Look at my wonderful receipts!
(In order as I bought)
Spent $3.62
Used 3 $3.50 RR
Earned 6RR (deodorant), 3RR (shaving gel), 2RR (hair ties), 2RR (chapstick)
(Total Spent after everything was $1.62)
Spent $4.44
Used 2 $2 RR and 1 $3.50 RR
Earned 6RR (deodorant), 3RR (shaving gel), 2RR (hair ties)
(Total Spent after everything was $0.94)
Spent $0.62
Used 3 $2 RR

Earned $6 RR (deodorant)
(Total Spent after everything was $0.62)

Spent $0.62
Used 2 $3 RR
Earned $6 RR (deodorant)
(Total Spent after everything was $0.62)

Spent $1.63
Used 1 $6 RR
Earned 3RR (shaving gel), 2RR (hair ties), 2RR (chapstick)
(Total Spent after everything was $0.63)


Complete Total Spent after all is said and done..... $4.43!!!
(This is after RR are calculated in)
I got a ton of things for a small amount of money!
I am getting better at this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment