Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Learning The Game

I have went to Walgreen's 4 times this week between yesterday and today.
And, I have hardly spent any money!
Yesterday before my WW meeting, I stopped and bought everything pictured below. Not 100% sure how much I spent since I cannot find the receipt....but I do know I did not spend much.
$1.99 chapstick - $2 RR back
$2.00 hair ties - $2 RR back
$3.29 toothbrush - $1 off coupon - $3.50 RR back
$2.99 WW candy (2) - $2.99 BOGO coupon - No RR, used this as a filler item to use another RR
Used 3 $3.00 RR from last week's shaving creams
I think I spent around $1

Today on my lunch break I went to the Walgreen's by work.
I bought this:
$1.99 chapstick - $2 RR back
$2.00 hair ties - $2 RR back
$3.29 toothbrush - $1 off coupon - $3.50 RR back

Spent $0.97
Went to my car.
Got in.
Looked at my purchases.
Looked at the time.
Decided..."Hey, people do multiple transactions all the time, I should do one more transaction while I am here."
So I went back in and bought more:
I checked out in cosmetics this time.
I, for whatever, reason am embarrassed to check out multiple times...I know it is not a big deal and I will have to get over this!
$2.00 hair ties - $2 RR back
$3.29 toothbrush - $1 off coupon - $3.50 RR back
Used 2 $2.00 RR from 2 chapstick previous sales
(That's why I did not buy any chapstick in this purchase. You cannot buy something you received from the register rewards you are using.)
I spent $1.07

Stopped at Walgreen's one more time after the gym.
I bought:
$1.99 chapstick - $2 RR back
$3.29 toothbrush - $1 off coupon - $3.50 RR back
Used 2 $2.00 Register Rewards from the 2 previous hair ties purchases.
I spent $1.06

I feel I have done good!
I am being like the other coupon bloggers I read about!
I still have 4 $3.50 RRs and a few $2 RRs
I am sure I will buy more toothbrushes. It is a good deal. If you have the coupons, which you can print from www.colgate.com, this item is a money maker!

No comments:

Post a Comment