Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

I Like Free Water....Do You?

Went to the store I hate... Wal-Mart... but only because I had read on some blogs you could get free Vitamin water from the coupon in last Sunday's newspaper and possibly free 2-pack Oil of Olay soap with coupon from the same paper.

I bought a total of 4 newspaper on Sunday since their were 5 inserts which were composed of some really good coupons.
So I hoped this would be a good sale for me.
Here's what I got:
*4 bottles of Vitamin Water - $1.00 each - $1.00 off coupon = FREE
*2 2-pack Oil of Olay Soap Bars - $2.49 each - $2.00 off coupon = $0.49

Bloggers had said they were getting the soap for $1.97 each making it free, but I still feel happy with my deal. I will get more, but I just wanted to see if the price would go down since the coupons do not expire till the end of the month.
I paid $1.75 after tax for all my items!


Well worth buying 4 newspapers already!
Do not buy a newspaper this Sunday if all you are looking for is the coupons... their will be no coupons due to Easter holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment