Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Hate Updating My Resume!!!!


I know it has to be done!

It should always be ready just in case....

Especially in these economic times.
It should have already been done!

It scares me to think of all the well educated people who have college educations and had good paying jobs then, with a blink of the eye, are now jobless.

That will NOT happen to me!

I refuse to let that be me!

I work too hard to have to struggle!

So I have decided I need to update my resume.

I decided this 2 weeks ago....

I have yet to even write one word.

I got as far as pulling up my resume on the screen, then I watched House Hunters on HGTV.
Not good!

I keep saying I will work on it tomorrow.....

Then tomorrow turns into later....

Then after I clean the kitchen....

Then after I dust the living room...

Then after I let Wyatt outside....

And so on and so on.....

I am never going to get it done at this rate!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So frustrating!!!

But, I know it is all my fault!!!

I'll let you know if it EVER gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment