Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

How Do Some People Do It???

For those of you that actually know me, you know how addicted I have become to couponing and reading blogs - especially blogs about couponing and finding good deals. I had read on someone's blog how Colgate Wisps are currently on sale for $0.99 at Kroger and as long as you have the coupon for $0.50 off from last week's newspaper or you printed them online the coupon would be doubled to make this free.

Well, I printed off 4 coupons and I had one from the newspaper so I decided to go there on my way home today to take advantage of this deal. I saw the 2 pack of Wisps for $0.99 the blogger was talking about. I grabbed 5, then took out my coupons. My coupons (all 5 of them) clearly say "only valid on 4 pack or higher."

So how are people getting this deal for free?

I don't understand!

If you figure this one out let me know...I'm still learning.

I decided to buy one 4 pack for $2.19 so with my coupon it was $1.19 plus tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment