Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Harris Teeter's Triple Coupon Event


I got the scoop on Harris Teeter's Triple Coupon Event! For those of you lucky enough to live near one, it is going to be awesome! I live about an hour away yet I feel it is a good enough sale for me to drive to it.
I went to the store's website and here are the highlights of what I found:


*The sale is effective Wednesday, April 29th through Tuesday, May 5th, 2009
*Coupons up to $0.99 will be tripled (Max of $2.97)
*Only 20 coupons per transaction, per day will be tripled....the rest will be at face value (This is why both of us will be shopping and ringing up separate)
****Note...The website says you cannot break up your order to do several different transactions to only use 20 per order....maybe you can if you get a nice cashier.
*They do accept Internet coupons
*Only three of the same coupons will be accepted if their are regular coupons. For printed Internet coupons only two will be tripled
*No overages from coupons
*You will pay sales tax no matter what (DUH!)


So those are the main points.
You can go to the store's website to see the full coupon policy list.
http://www.harristeeter.com/

Hope you get some good bargains if you go there!
I will post about my deals once I have the opportunity to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment