Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Cute/Smart/Needy Dog Wyatt!

I just have to tell you what Wyatt did this morning before I went to work.

I get ready for work and before I leave, I give Wyatt a "cookie" like I always do by breaking it in half and give him once piece and then shove the other piece into his Kong.

I then grab everything I plan on taking to work and the trash since it needs to be taken out.

I put my shoes on, open the door, then turn around to tell Wyatt goodbye and to "be a good boy." I didn't see him but didn't think nothing of it since I had given him his "cookie" in the kitchen and I assumed he was still in there eating it.

I close the door behind me and lock it.

I unlock my car doors and open the passenger front door to place my bags on the seat and when I close the door and turn around to take the trash bag to the trash can.....



I SEE WYATT!!!

He snuck out and I never even saw him leave!


What a sneaky guy!

He got all excited when I saw him and I said hello. I picked him up and he got even more happy since I think he thought he was going on a car ride.

I felt bad when I just held and kissed him and told him he could not come to work with me. When I placed him back in the house he just looked so sad with those brown puppy dog eyes.
:(

But, I had to go to work! Their was nothing I could do!

He either REALLY wanted to go on a car ride or he was feeling lonely and wanted to be with me.

But now that I am home, he seems as happy as ever!

Poor guy!

I have my weight watchers meeting tonight!

I will let you know how it goes! I hope I lost!

1 comment:

  1. Needy--Unquestionable
    Cute--Debateable
    Smart--Bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete