Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And The Party Continues...

I didn't make Matt a birthday cake yesterday and I knew he wanted one.....I am making up for it by making one right now. I will take a picture of the final product and post it later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
We had bought this cake mix and frosting the other day while at the store and I wanted to take a picture of it to show it is made with Splenda!
Splenda is an awesome product!
Matt decided instead of going to the movies tonight, he wanted to rent 2instead...these are the movies we will be watching this evening.
I heard Marley and Me is sad...I am sure I will be crying....
(No weight watchers meeting for me tonight since I ate too much yesterday and my weight will be more due to food. I plan on going Saturday morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment