Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ahhhh!!!!

Walgreen's makes me sooo mad sometimes!
I swear I do not know why I even bother shopping there.
They are lucky they have awesome deals every now and then to keep me coming back.
So after I went to the Y I decided to stop at Walgreen's to buy a newspaper and get the Glade soy candles along with a few other things.
The candles are on sale for $5.99
I had a $4.00 coupon and their is a $2.00 off coupon in this month's Easy Saver book.
You can use both, but online coupon bloggers said to make sure you use your manufacturer's coupons first then the Easy Saver coupons.
I tried this.
The cashier scanned the coupons for $4.00 and then when I handed her the $2.00 coupons she said it would not work since their would be a 1 cent overage.
So I asked if she could just type in $1.99 instead of $2.00
She said no and didn't even try.
I asked her if she could try.
The cashier refused!
She then called a manger when I told her I no longer wanted the candles if I couldn't use my coupons!
Walgreen's needs to fix this!
It is not like it is costing the store any money!
I am not trying to do coupon fraud or anything!
I just wanted my two candles with my coupons!
I'm frustrated now!

No comments:

Post a Comment